SoCal Cannabis Investment Forum
Please join us on Thursday, November 30th, for a discussion on investing in Southern California's newly regulated cannabis industry. Hosted by Harris Bricken's Los Angeles office, the Southern California Cannabis Investment Forum will bring together top investors and leading companies in Southern California's cannabis and ancillary industries.
The Forum will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a keynote by Hilary Bricken of our Los Angeles office that addresses the many recent changes to California's medical and adult use cannabis laws. From 6:45 to 8 pm, Hilary will moderate a panel comprised of:
- Alex Fang, Founder of Sublime CO2
- Paul Henderson, CEO of Grupo Flor
- Stephen Kaye, COO of Big Rock
- Kenneth Berke, President of PayQwick
- Carlton Willey, our own San Francisco-based securities and equity financing attorney
Our panelists will cover:
- General industry investing
- Deal structures
- Business and financing concerns tied to investing in cannabis
- Investor red flags in Southern California’s cannabis industry
Audience questions will be taken throughout the presentation. If you'd like to submit a question to the panel beforehand, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cocktail networking session will follow the panel and will last until 9:30 pm.
The Southern California Cannabis Investment Forum will be held at Wanderlust in Hollywood. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be provided. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!
DATE AND TIME
Thu, November 30, 2017
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM PST
1357 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Refunds up to 1 day before event